Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Short story of a person jumping off a bulding

The following are some picture slides which has been on the net for some time and I decided to share it here with English captions as it is originally in Chinese.

"I feel very unfortunate and hated my life. So i decided to end it by jumping off a building. As i was falling, I saw...."

The lovely married couple, Paul and his wife quarreling on the 10th floor....
On the 9th floor, I saw Peter. He is always mentally strong and resilient, but he is secretly crying...

On the 8th floor, Mel saw her Fiancee in bed with her best friend...
Dandan who lives on the 7th floor, is taking her anti-depressant pills...
Ah Xi on the 6th floor who is jobless, is still looking for a job
browsing through 7 newspaper classifieds...
A Teacher, Mr.Wong who is well respected by people is discreetly
wearing his wife's undergarments...
On the 4th floor, Rose and her boyfriend are splitting up...
The old uncle on he 3rd floor still yearns for people
to visit him.....
Sasa who resides on the 2nd floor, staring at the photo
of her husband who is missing 6 months after the marriage...

Before i jumped, i felt that i was the most unfortunate and
unlucky person in the world....
But now i have realized that everyone has their own
problems and predicaments that no other person knows of...
After seeing what they are going through, i feel that my life
isn't that bad after all....
Everyone whom i saw on my way falling to the ground,
is now looking at me....
I guess now that they see me in this state, they'll feel that actually their lives,
isn't that bad... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here